Thursday, March 21, 2013

Foundational Principle #8 – This should be a chaotic game with epic surprises at every turn

Over the course of my long career, I have spent a lot of time (some have said far too much time), hanging/lurking around forums, talking to players, gathering feedback, etc., but I have always considered it an important part of my job description. The advantages of this approach have always been readily apparent to me especially when I see a post that really catches my eye. A number of weeks ago a player on one of the forums that I have been spending quite some time on wrote a post that has become this Foundational Principle.  When I read it, I saw that it both encapsulated some of the principles I pushed for in WAR (some of which were approved by the senior leadership team, others were met with dark stares and raised cutlery) and said it as well (probably better actually) than I could say myself.

Continue reading here:   Foundational Principle #8 – This should be a chaotic game with epic surprises at every turn

0 comments:

Post a Comment